Monday, August 4, 2008

Hocking Hills

Well I made it, bad back and all. We had a great time this weekend in the Hills with friends. I was able to survive on Motrin only and enjoy all the activities we had planned. We had a gorgeous cabin which was very secluded in the woods. We drank plenty of alcohol, ate delicious food, played games, went for a hike, and just enjoyed each other. We found a little kitty who visited our cabin all weekend, she was pregnant and I was planning on taking her home, until a dog came to visit on Sunday and chased her away. I couldn't find her when it was time to go and I had to leave her behind. If you know me, you know I've shed a few tears over that one. But all in all it was tons of fun and we're planning on making it an annual trip.




This is my kitty, we named her Jackson, that was the name of our cabin.







Greg, swinging on a vine during our hike Saturday morning.







Our Saturday hike, with me trailing behind taking the pictures, I was a bit slow with my back, but I made it.







A picture of our cabin, It was very nice and super clean.




Christa and I chowing down some food.







The guys played lots of cards and had lots of drinks :)





3 comments:

Jodi said...

I am just glad the chair incident did not hurt your back more!!!!
I am so glad you could have fun!!!
It was a blast!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

By the way did you change you blog scheme again!!!

Jen said...

We love you guys!!! We had such a fun weekend together! Can't wait till next year :0)