Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Jo Bro's Concert

Well the Jonas Brothers concert was fast approaching and the closer it got the more I realized that I did not want to go to another teeny bop screaming girls concert. So I let Sarah invite one more friend and I stayed home. My girl is growing up, Friday night she and Mason went to the Darby football game together and then last night the concert.

She took Mehgan and Mariah, and her cousin came up from Kentucky with two friends. All 6 girls stuck together and had a great time.






Sarah holding Silas, Mehgan in the back, Jordan, Lindsay, and cousin Michaela. Mariah is not pictured, we had to pick her up.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Glad I did not get those tickets I would have drug you there to be tortured like myself..
Glad she had fun.

Anonymous said...

That was smart on your part! I can't imagine attending a screaming teeny boob concert either. Glad that Sarah had fun!

DougJillAbsandAl said...

I heard it was a blast. Abbi and Alli got invited to go with my sister and her girls - My mom took one for the team and went along since Doug and I had plans. They had a blast! I am glad Sarah has fun as well!