Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bad Back

Well I think I have been cursed with my Dad and Grandma's bad back. I was having a lovely day by the pool, when I bent over to pick something up (an 80 pound kid, she was struggling to get up on her own), when I badly strained my back.
I just got back from the doctor and I have plenty of drugs to keep me so doped up I probably won't even know what is happening this weekend, which really stinks because I have a very fun weekend planned with friends at Hocking Hills this weekend.
I'm sure I'll have to pass on the canoe and hiking. I may still be able to fish, but even drinking is out of the question with all the drugs I'm going to be on.
UGH!

2 comments:

WineLover said...

That SUCKS about your back but cannot wait until this weekend - you'll be like the dead guy in Weekend at Bernies :)

Jodi said...

Yes it does suck...Maybe it will be good enough for motrin only and at least then you can drink :)

Not sure you should try picking up 80 pounds again