Saturday, August 15, 2009

Trip to SC

Zoe Belle Jenkins was born August 1st. It seems like forever ago when Brian told us that he and Shannon were going to have a baby, and she is finally here. Mom, Dad, Sarah and I went down to see them all last week. Poor Greg had to stay home because he started his job at Children's Hospital, but hooray for the new job! He'll hopefully get to go the next time.
Of course I fell madly in love with Zoe and spent as much time with her as I could. I think I was a bit of a baby hog the first two days, so after that, I tried to share. We had a wonderful visit, it was terribly difficult to leave. Why do we have to live so far away from one another?
I'm trying to figure out the world of Skype, Brian said we can do video chats so I can see Zoe more often. But it won't be quite the same as holding her in my arms.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Glad you had a wonderful visit. My friend Joan does skype with her husband who is over in Kuwait